Aris from avoidingthepuddle posted up a bunch of vids, so be sure to go there and check it out for more vids. I didn’t see this one though, so I wanted to post it here and talk about a couple of things about it
The game is still in development of course, so things may change, however here’s what I’ve noticed:
1. Netsu (mini rage for tag partner when point character is getting beat on) still occurs, and you notice it with a flashing yellow bar on your partner (which stays flashing yellow when they come in.
2. Regular rage from T6 is still in and activates around 10% again. Lifebar flashes red instead of yellow.
3. TAG ASSAULT aka Tag B! (where your tag partner comes in as you do a B! move) causes a slowdown/shockwave effect which a lot of people are complaining about right now. I personally hope it is not final. My guess is that they are making the combos easier for new players, however I feel that it is too slow right now and affects the flow of the match too much. Regular B! without a tag partner does not cause this effect.
4. Tag combos DO NOT REDUCE red life. Very interesting change.
5. At 3:28 Bob’s uf+1+2,1+2 looks to NOT be hit confirmable anymore. Tiny (if ANY) delay and the second hit did not connect.
6. Jinpachi has most of his moves still and does NOT play like Devil as some were suspecting. I’m curious to know if his electric is still just df+2
7. Jaycee seems to have Julia’s moveset with a bunch of new moves.
8. Triple KO at end of round returns
9. The belly-to-back suplex with tag-in partner legend kick is NOT specific to Law/Paul, its generic across all characters apparently.