Over at the official website for Injustice NetherRealms has released the official patch notes for v1.02 (the patch that came out with Lobo). Surprisingly (in a good way), there aren’t really character balance changes aside from Doomsday. More general game system changes. Check out the changelog after the jump:
– Added Lobo Gameplay Functionality.
– Strengthened the stability of online connections between different connections, resulting in less de-synchronizations.
– Added the ability to initiate a transition attack when the defender is at an elevated position.
– Removed the ability for two gadget characters to both place bombs at the same time on some Interactive Objects.
– Increased overall combo damage scaling after a knockdown from Interactive Objects.
– Increased overall combo damage scaling on planted sticky bombs (Down + Interact button) pop-up combos.
– You can no longer initiate a clash on Killer Frost’s Ice Spike outside of a combo.
– The hitsphere on Doomsday’s jumping splash was adjusted to be slightly smaller and more in line with the original intention.
– Players land slightly further apart after Arkham/Joker Asylum and Insurgency transitions to make it easier to avoid the ability to use an Interactive Object immediately after landing.